Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Worst n Tiring Day

Finally.... Its been awhile since i used a blog... As i thought i need to use it again to release n tell my feelin out.. although it sux... im confession through an internet... xD... Well... today i had a rough n bad day.... As i had to work.. 7am till 3pm... n continue 6pm till 11pm... Split shift.... I was damn tired-ing... n the worst part.. I thought i lost my phone n i suspected ONE of the worker stole my IPHONE... I wasent really happy as i was to tired for such game... N guess wat... I found it in one of that fat girl Bag... N when I ask her... she said... Ask Hafiz(Store Manager)... When i call him i asked.... "Kau nak mati pee curik hp aku pe siak)... n he was like... Im buzy.. n Put down... Kedi kann... Mintak kena bikin sia... Sot sia... Seriously Im fucking Sleepy n Tiring... N they Disappoint me...