Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cool kann... xD

Today... I woke up at 8am.. could sleep much.. cox my dad was being lame n excited for his car prac... n as for me.. Bike prac... We had the same timing... Easy transport for me... xD... n guess wat.... I PASS TOO.. wooohooooo 3.02 is next.. n I cant wait to learn Emergency BRAKE... After our prac we went out to coffee shop n ate for awhile n i had to go to the BORING working place again... hahha... I sleep for like 1hr b4 the work at the working place.. xD... Btw.. I kinda pity my dad cox.. Im not goin to be CLOSE with him... n NVR be... evendo i hav the chance... Maybe Im being to much but... its life... I jus wanna be fair between him n my late mom... IMY.... sry but i jus cant move on n get over bout this one.... n ya.. Hope when my stepmom give birth... That kid will be close with him as how he really wan to be with.... N i get over it n see happy for them... Hope so... : ))... Btw i cant wait for my 3.02 tomorrow... n it start at 8AM... i repeat... AM!!!.. xD.. hope i could wake up... n ya.. my dad is a DAMN fast learner siaa in car prac... I always thought bout it... When he pass his license... He will be using a Hyundai Getz car on the spot... n on Raye... Confirm our first time on a car sey... XD... but as for me.. I'll be on my Scram Bike... woohoo xD... n I wish i will hav someone special for this raye... : ))))

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home