Friday, February 5, 2010

Pass again....

Woohoooo I pass my 3.02... n Now im off to 4.01.... Which is on Sunday 9.50 sia.... That hot n tiring hrs again... xD... Jus another 6more prac n Im off too TP.... Crank n S course... goin to be fun.. Hopefully i Pass this one too... xD... n ya.. Instructer there is always picking on me... n keep say... Give me ur Arai Ram3 Helmet la... hahah... N some of them suspected that i rode out side b4... Illegally.. xD... But of cox i stop... N trying to be a Legal man... hahah... As for now... BBDC accound balance... $16.35... Omgoshhh... Im kinda broke... Sould i sell my second phone??.. But i jus brought it last month 400bucks... Gahhh... I wish i hav a gf to sponser me a little bit... xD.... hahah

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home