Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yessahhh arr...

OMGS.... BEST DAY EVER!!!!... First thing i woke up.. i check my iphone n its like AUTO REPAIR... everything is bac to normal... Woohoooo Im loving the phone man... xD... n after that.. i was kinda late for my Prac4.01.... n guess wat... I PASS TOO... woohoo... n now im of to Prac4.02... n on the day.. i'll to play some kind of a bike game... which i think MIGHT be cool.. xD... cant wait.. jus 5more prac n TP here i come... xD.... Btw... Im starting to like Feb... Every Afternoon is a rainin time n sometimes night too... Its soo cool as it should be everyday... Feb is the most constant n enjoy month.... I'll hope global warming will be lesser n Earth will be safer.... N ya... Look at that bitch... like i said... Guys that u wan.. Is the type of guy that jus wan ur pussy hahah.... Aint me.. I jus wanna work n enjoy for a living.... xD... We'll.... for now... I need some plans to top up my bbdc... hahah... Anyone wanna donate... xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home