Monday, February 8, 2010

Quite Fun day...

Hahah.. had fun today... Work ar 11am but i hade to go to B.P. Plaza to take some stuff for my working time... although i came back to my shop late(due to over sleeping xD)... Still it was a fun one... I had to serve LOTS of customer ALL by mySELF... xD... Able to get the job done... n Suddenly these 4girls came to our shop... N kinda acting strange... But i jus ignore hahah... n Suddenly they came bac n gave me a birthday cake... xD!!.. Awww sweet rite.. But i didnt ask for their(Tinn) no. although i know that i should but.. nahhh... hahah... N after that.. my Yunnie(EX-Lover) came to my store to collect something for her own store.. damn... Why must she be the one when im always working.... hahah... Bullied her a bit... n Kinda MISS her a BIT... xD... but too bad... she move on hahah(i tink xD)... N yesterday i had some conversation with my Aunt(Shafiq Mom) bout my sickness... n she told me.. it might be sign of kidney problem as blood came out... n i was like... oooOHHHHH sh!t..... kinda speechless for a moment... but yea... had to be caution from now on... n after i left... she was about to gave me 20bucks n i was like.. OOhh noo i hate this part hahah.. i quickly said bye2 n ran downnnn hahahhaha... I dont like to take ppl money... Dont get use to it becox its not a good practice n u might get use to it n ALWAYS depands on others always.... N as for now... I still thinking.. How am i suppose to book for my Bike PRac... I miss goin it.. although its only been 2days.. xD!!... But Im loving it... Passing one another n ending it quickly n less stress is needed.... Haiss... Most ppl i miss the most stuck in my mind... I wish good things nvr change n bad things improvise for the better... But everything is the oppsite way... Ppl cant see... Well... I hope my kidney will be fine... But if i had a fate saying that i will die... I will still accept it... as god knows wat is best for us n i will meet mama(mom)... I miss you forever....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home