Friday, August 20, 2010

My Last day with Starbuck.... : ))

Finally.... Today is my last day with starbuck jurong point... I feel happy to gain a tittle "Super Barista" in the store... Wakakak.. N first time leaving a place sadly.. Theres soo many memories in there.. The past(hafiz) n future(zul)... i will miss n sadly will forget.... Sry but this the way of pathetic human life n mind that we exist with hahah... I will not love u all but i will surely miss u all hahah... Woohooo STARBUCK JURONG POINT SUX haha... If u're stupid... Then u will really think i really meant it... but if u know me.... then... U a truth friend that i always like n enjoy with during my working shift with ya hahah... xD!!... N next wednesday is my TP test... Hope Ill pass.... : ))... I really wish everything will go perfectly as wat my hearts "asking" me to do.... : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home