Sunday, May 23, 2010

Given Up

Damn it... I jus cant take it anymore... every single day is too precious for me to leave.. but i hav to accept it... maybe its a bad way but its a right decision... Its too much... Stress n all.. maybe it look small.. but bits by bits its killing me like a venomous dieases.... I wish to keep it forever... but.. how can i do it when its the same old mistake... i keep hearing the same old thing but still.. its a improvement for a moment.. not forever nor the best... I jus gotta accept it.. maybe ill miss it.. or may be ill regret it.. but... I jus cant take it anymore... I gave to much chance n blinded that its too much... its hard to leave me... u know much bout me.. but... its DYING for me to know that u aint listening.. like forever... I only ask for one bits... still nth change... Why do u even bother by asking me for a another chance... How bout u try to remember how many times i had to close my eye for u... I jus wanna be alone.. realise n settle all my stress n nvr to have this type of shit again... Now i know why i was single last time all along... I wanna be alone... Relationships isnt the thing i or u need... nor anyone when they are not ready... maybe there ar.. but theres always a obstical that blocking in between... For now.. I jus wanna get my Bike n Car License... Ns... Save up some bucks... N after that i wanna own a own apartment... Realise from stress n jus alone... Maybe i will feel lonely... But my granny will always be the one i love n search for... n also the one i miss the most n love... My late-mom.... Theres soo much in plan but so little ways with a difficult route to obtain it... I mess up a lot... Haiss... Well the truth is... Most of the times... I jus wish i was dead.. n cry to myself... im soo confuse... I jus hope ppl out there understand.. n know wat is best n good for em'self... All i hav to say for today is... think bout this sentence... It maybe hard for u to forget me.. but Its harder for me to let all the memories go n accept that its the fact that the relationship isnt getting better but worse n knowing its the best for us both.....


I Just Need To Be Alone.......~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home