Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I miss my late Mom.... : (

I really miss her.. Everytime i tink of her.. it makes me soo sad... I will cry for her... She left me when i was in Sec1.... I really miss her.... Its been 6years.... I miss you soo much.... I cry for u... i really do... I miss u.... Why must u really go... When i was small i cry for u.. Wishing i could stay with you... n now... I still cry for you Wishing i could even still see u... I miss u... I wish i could dream bout u every nite jus to see u.... Im very sry for all my sins i commited... But i really miss u... Maybe ill try to find someone like u.. but ur jus... precious to me... ure like no one else... u my only mom i love sooo much... I cant nvr forget u.. I still remember when i had my accident n broke my arms.. n feel like Im dying... You were the only person n firstly i thought of n wish if i die.. i would meet u... Sometimes i feel so stress n fuck up... I jus wanna suicide n be peace n meet u..... All i wan is u... I keep thinking.. if u were still around.. i would be this fuck up.... I need ur support to make myself like how i use to when u were around... i miss u.... n if u still around... i would love my life more... Im even crying rite now... When i wanna think of u.. I would definatly cry.... Cox i love u sooo much.... U are my first piority... : (((.... I miss you my lovely mom... U always been that for me last time.. Proud of me... But now.. Im all alone.. try to be independent... hating getting help from others other then u... I jus need u... but why everything dosent go my way.... Ill pray for u most of the time hoping u really rest in peace.. I love u mama.... "Kekasih syg mama ku....Cume kamu je la saye paggil mama"...... Cry for u... : (((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home