Monday, June 7, 2010

Cats....

Most of the time Im not home.. n i kinda worried bout my cat... both of em alone in my room... Im having some stress rite now... This month pay... I will be finishing it with my Phone bills, Hospital Bills, Own my Dad n Frens n of cox my License... I really hope i finish em all.. n My next pay i could start buying my Laptop n My Cutting Helmet Air Brush..... Ill hope my cats will be patient with me haha... btw got some pics of their cute moments.. hahah xD

When i woke up.. i saw this n quickly snap the pic.. Cute kann.. xD


My white cat name is... Putih..... xD!!


N if ur guys are cleaver enought my black cat name is... Hitam.. hhahah


Can u spot... Hitam... hahah i believe u CANT... xD!!


Everytime when Im playing the comp... This is wat they do... Sleeping beside... Knowing that my present is there... if not.. they will growl 24/7 for me.. xD


Waiting for me to be bac or wat?... hahah Adorable la sey... xD


Hahahah CUTE KAN.... I wonder if once they are big enough... When they Fuck... I rather use fuck then Mate.. xD... I believe a cute born kitten will appear.. hahah xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home