Thursday, February 11, 2010

Keep on Rolling....

Yesterday after the dinner... My dad had a last min plan... We went to BBDC.. n Top up my Account... 40bucks from him... n Im PAYING it bac like how i always use to n do... : ).... n on the same day n night... I book for my 4.02... n guess wait... I passed it jus now.. xD... n Now im on stage 5.01... I feel sooo close.. n ya... I HATE BEING PILLION... We had to take turn.. n Im with this chinese kiddo... Damn laa seyy.. He keeps falling down n I had to GO ALONG... n His brake was like EMERGENCY brake siaaaa on every stops... n when the instructer start scolding him.. I kinda quite-ly laugh behind him hahah... n Through out the whole time.. Im like his instructer teaching him HOW to RIDE.... n When the Instructer said... "ok go to the side n change position"... I was like... Woohooo My nightmare has jus ended.. xD... n I had to suffer a LAST EMERGENCY brake from him hahah... When it comes to my turn.. I'll show him hows my standard is... xD... K fine.. shouldnt show off... N ya.. Not sure when i wanna book for my next Prac 5.01... I cant wait for it man.. as i heard the standards n requirement n expection is VERY HIGH... The harder it is.. the Fun-er it will be hahah xD... n ya too bad there's isnt a game practice anymore... : (... Btw I wish i had a wife... Which we can share stuff.. n of cox help me top up more in my BBDC.. HAHAHA... xD.. Well... After the prac.. I wanted to go to my grandma hse but i was too tired... n Ida... kate lepas prac alek.. n tido.. n i took her advise hahah.. Baik kan i u... i tahu... hahah... N Im still waiting for my hair cut from u... n she asked me to dye my hair Brownish colour??... Not sure bout that... xD.... n Looks like the next 4days ill hav to work STRAIGHT without stopping sia... but look at the bright side... BOM PAY... xD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home