Saturday, March 6, 2010

Memories.....

Yesterday i went bowling with tauhid... woohooo best la seyy xD... although baynk org paitao la kann hahah... xD... i dont mind.. asah kan ade tauhid... Once we met we went off to Marina Square.... I apply some job at there for awhile hahah.. Hopefully i get the FullTime job hahah... N i wont be bored stuck at home everyday.. xD... n after that we brought take away Mac Donald meals.... N off to bowling... LOTS OF CHICKS la seyy xD... but i was concentratin on winning with tauhid... but guess wat... we had 3games n..... I LOST ALL THREE!!!!!!!!! GAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... HAHAHAH ass laa seyyy... Its ok.. One day boy... Ur mine... hahah... n after the game...

I realise i was late for my THEORY PPL1.03!!!... gahhhh we quickly2 went out n off hahah... best kape... xD.... Reach bbdc at 6.30... IM LATE 30mins!!!... Luckily.. I was still able to enter in n LOTS of CHICKS inside too.... hahah Lucky me.. xD.... after that i went straight to my granny hse.. slept there... n cried.. as usual.. missing my late mom... how hurtful it is... I miss her alot..... like fuck... I still accept of dying anytime evendo im in a happy or good terms... All i wan is her... How can i still see u mom.... I miss u a lot... Most of the night i cried for u... but nth is enough to see u again.... n felt asleep after that... My aunt came... n i went bac home with her... THX CIK ETON... xD... Well i guess that most probly it.... Cant wait for my Prac 6.01 Tuesday night... n TP on 28April... Wish me luck ppl... I love ppl who i miss the most... : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home