Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Broken Hand... =(

Omfgosh....... i broke my hand last thurs...... Self skidded.... Im like typing with one hand... : (.... Once i fell... my left hand hit the ground first n broke 2bones... n one of the broken bone stuck out... n bleed... n had lots of dislocated pieces.... Had 2 Operation... first was on 9thApril at 12am.... took 2hrs... n second was 13thApril at 3am... took 2&1/2hrs... Now i got 2 metal pieces in my hand... Well it hurts like FUCKINGHELL... Now im at Grandma hse... Shes takin care of me although she cant.... but she makes it possible... i love her... Lots of my relative came... Shockin part is my small cousins shafiq, rayhan n mizi didnt came... Such disappointment guys.... But person that suprise me was Tok(GrandDad) Jai n Tok(GrandDad) Zul came... thx to my parents trying their best for me but... Its too late for me to change my motions towards u guys.... n Mostly SHIDA.... for being there for me from 7AM to 9PM!!!! EVERYDAY!!!.. She took care of me... Unlike other bitches.... Didnt bother to even ask how am i or trying to know am i fine or not.... Haissss most of my plan ruin... 15April... my Lamb of God concert.... This is soo fuck up... For now.. I wanna get my strength back... n Get my Full Face cutting air brush done.... Thats all... for now... thx for the wishes n pray relatives,family n frens.. I love u all......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home