Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Race me n u lose as usual... : )

Off to work this morning... as usual manager late... xD!!... after that went bac home straight... play my psp.. comp.. guitar... delay time... for my Prac at 9.55PM... xD!!.. n gues wat.. I PASSED woohoooo.. xD!!... Now Im left with 2prac.. Next prac 7.01... Will be on next Thurs.... 9.50am... Will be learning Uturn n some other stuff i guess... xD... n ya... b4 this whole bbdc things happen.. I was kinda SOOO UPSET n PISSED off.. with this mat moto guy... As I was at the front... A guy keep BLOWING... at the bac... Couldent wait... Fuck sh!t... after that he drag beside me... We was on the acceleration lane.. Merging with the high way.... I was soo PISSED off... Ape lagik.. PECOT ARRR... n Lost him... He was trying to catch bac but could manage... hahah lozer... Ane bole menage RX-Z ni... Kau nye gi tanam suda... But things that i was upset about was.... he was carryin a pillion girl.... not becox im jelous but why cant the fuck cant he be more patient n know other ppl life are at risk... tu kalau dpt stop die aku tumbok sampai mati siakk... tak syg nyawe org pe Bodo... Nak race at last kala depan chicks kau... Jln da... Next time aku charm muke kau... aku percah kan nye.. tak syg nyawe kan... make sure aku akan uat kau syg nyawe kau sendiri puki... : )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home