Sunday, March 14, 2010

Miss Carriage...

Omg.... It rains heavily with reasons..... I was at home all along... n dad call.. quite irrating when he called becox Im lazy to pick up the phone... As i pick up he told me step mom going to the hospital tmr.. n i was like... So?... n he said nvm.. n i said bye... n put down the phone... I smsed him... Dun bother calling.. Im lazy to pick up the phone... n jus sms me next time... n he reply... My step mom... is miss carriage... n i was like.. sh!t..... I hate this part... I hate it when my families get sad.. i cant bear to watch them sad... I need to go off... Somewhere.. where i can jus think bout other stuff n not being sad with them.. i hate being sad no matter wat... ya i know im suppose to be sad cox shes super hurt n so is my dad... its their wish for having it since the last 9years i guess??.... I feel soo irritated if they're sad... damn.. why does this hav to happen... Why God?..... Ni semua Cabaran?.... I got nth to say... But... Why?... Docter said the heart stop beating suddenly... hais... Midset for now is... Act nth happen.. n Move on... Haiss...... Fuck this Sh!ts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home