Saturday, March 20, 2010

Overdue....

Its been a long time since i blog... xD... kinda forgot bout it.... btw i pass my 7.01 last 2days.... Woohooooo... xD!... last prac... 8.01... n my TP 28April.... I cant wait.... its like.... 5more weeks... =.=""... hahah... Im not sure wth am i suppose to do to delay time.... hahah... I guess im goin 8.01 next 2weeks... jus to balance out my scedule.... All I wish.. I pass the TP test n Im done with it... My life is much easier.... : )

N look... Im in the train hahha.. Quite rare to see me taking a train hor.. hahah... Im goin out with my cousin on that day... hahah.. Looks kinda quite around... cox we were at JoonKoon... xD

Step cute...!!!... xD


Rambot masai pe.... Terkejot biler nampak die kat kerja die.... Thx to her Working place... they replace my Starbuck Job to some kinda of Italian Restarunt... hahha......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home