Monday, April 5, 2010

Back... : )

Its been while i blog hahah... hmm.. Not sure wat im suppose to say but.. I try to bla bla many things aite... xD... At last... I got my pay hahah.. n Ya its kinda finishing.. quite quick.. due to some stupid reason... I own Zie 20 for chalet... 20 from my uncle JJ... n my dad 100... but i only gave bac 50... next month ill pay the other amount of dept... xD.... n ya i opened up OCBC bank... WOohooo cool kan... Now i got 2banks... POSB to spend n OCBC to save up... hahhaah... aftet that i pay up all my stupid billssssss... n the next day which is on 23/3/10... I met tauhid... had over lunch together.. treat him some food.. xD.. Roti John was the best dude... hahah.. n then i met Shida... Out to queenstown IKEA... brought some stuff for my room.. a mirror... towelSsS n bed cover... Woohooo... It fits my room... hahah.. looks like im left with the Wardrobe(Red) hahh... n ya.. yesterday sunday... When out to orchard road with shida... she was late.. had some moement jup hahha... n then out to somerset... Book some tix for a movie called Clash of The Tittan... 3D... Its was a bullshit effects cox we were sitting at the front side... wasent really fun... n ooh yaa.. kite org gi mkn bugerking jup... Sengket sikit time tu hahah... aku pon sot sikit hahah... after all that we went to Far East... It was a far n long walk there... Decided to buy some shirt for her... but ending up not buying cox it kinda look funny.. maybe next time ye hahha.. n of cox i wan that blue colour.. xD... Well.. i cant wait for my 8.01 this week... hope ill pass... n nth to worried n jus wait for TP ye.. hahah... Im really wishing hard for this TP ye... n ya guess wat.. IM GETTING MY OWN CUTTING HELMET DESIGN... thats not the best part... the best part is... IN FULL FACE WOOHOOOOO... cool kan hahah... biase jugak.... kate kan Iswat,,,, hahah... n ya... cant wait for 15April... Lamb of God Concert n 28April... TP.. Wish me luck ye... n ya for next month pay plan... 300 on hp LG KS360 n my passport... 50 on my dad dept.. 20 on OCBC... : )... n the rest.. i dunno.. Eat up I guess hahah.. I guess i really need a second job... xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home