Friday, August 27, 2010

Independent.....

Haa.... I knew all along i had this type of bullshit families n cousin... I jus need to say it out... although i know no one reading my blog hahah cox i nvr ask ppl to read mine nor check it... becox the blogs is jus for myself.. : ))... ok let start for the top... It was a right decision that i left my family.. N NVR will coming back to that creepy crapper... Family that is too young n always think that they are right but full of bullshit till they cant accept the fact n move on... Always say bout the bullshit past.. Not knowing their own fault... I only wish my Late mom was still around.. I would rather be with her then anyone else... As for cousin... If u cant help... SAY IT... its not like i wish to take wats urs n ran away... Well heres the facts.. I ask for help n u helped... n things that u ask for help is MORE like impossible for me to help but i still say YES... fuck them all.. All u ppl know is.. Hey i help u this n that n now its time that u help me... Fuck u all.. I only ask for small stuff... n u ask me to help that is beyond my pay fuck shit... Its ok.. I dont own anyone... soo Fuk ya...

Well.. Its simple... what i want.. is wat i get.. but with my OWN hardwork n money n most importantly.. "Patient".... : )... I own lots of Stuff that i want n all of them has nth to do with other ppl fucking money... ITS MY OWN FREAKIN MONEY.. : )... soo for now.. Im saving up to buy my new BIKE.. Spark135Z... I will be buying it on Oct or November.. : ).... I wont rush things.... I rather be "Patient" then "Greedy"... hahah....
FIN~~~~ xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home