Monday, October 4, 2010

NS Life.... SUXS

Wooww its been awhile since i use blog hahah... I guess Im too bored today thats why Im bloging again xD.... n ya OMGGG.. NS life iss soo freaking boring... U gotta train like dog.. eat like a dog... n be fast like a dog... everything is dog hahah... Finally... IPPT = Individual Physical Practical Test.... I tink it suppose to be like that... hahaha... 1more months n Im done... N bad news is that i got selected for Fire Fighter Course... Not sure whether thats a good news hahah.. for me its a bad news becox... i gotta stay for like another 3!!!! FREAKINGG MONTHSS!!! in camp n the training is more worse then a dog... its more like.. a dehydrated horse running for like a few miles n miles till it kill it self by cutting his own dick out... hahahh.... If not i jus wanna be a office smarty pant boy with paper work hahahah.... Btw... Im got 2days MC for today n yesterday... Looks like Im off to camp this nite... or should i say HELL hahah.. n Saddest part is that... My grandma is "Merajok-ing" with me... HAHAH.. for the first time i shouted at her for pissing me off... which is at cemetery... Isnt a good place to fight.. I know.... Nvm.. Looks like she aint talking with me for quite a long period i guess hahah... n ya Im still waiting for my Tageisei Raya Cutting PICTURES!!! hahahah... tak saba ni... Once i got it.. Im soo goin to upload them ALL... WAKAKAK... n ya i still havent watch Naruto Shippuden new manga episode... xD.. better start now haha... Till next time... FIN~~ xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home