Sunday, February 14, 2010

Forever In Love

Omg... Today is the most lovely n happiest day for me... As... From now on... Im.... ATT... with a girl name Shida... Ku syg die aje.. n takde org lain... hahah... We watch the TV... Movie... Me goreng Fries... then my dad brought for us Zinger Burger... Quite full for me... hhaah... spend our best n peaceful n enjoying(hehhehe) moment... hahahhah... Not realising its after 11pm n she's late for her last train hahah... I love u sooo much.... Nvr let go... : )... n Tomorrow... Im working at MORNING again.... jus like jus now hhaha... Hope i wont be late... xD... n she coming down again.... I jus fucking love her... thats all i could say for this blog...
I love her
I love her
I love her
I love her
I love her
I love her
I love her
I love her
I love her
I love her
I love her
I love her
I love her
I love her
14/2/10


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home