Friday, February 12, 2010

Outsss....

Well.. I thought i had to work today... but had a last min change of plan.. n i was SOOO PISS off n SOO BORED.... I decided to went out n breath the air... hahah... Walk around.. n then i decided to go to Tauhid hse.. n of cox.. finally meet his lazy eye ball cats... xD... CUTE LAA SEYYY hahah.. n Im definatly OWNING one.. hahah n after that i went out with tauhid awhile... gi mkn kat banquat... n had my fav food... Chicken Cutlet Noodle woohoo.. n we walk n walk around.. hahah n took a break at some area n we chat n chat2... N his the first person i talk bout my late mom story... haiss.. i miss her.. n i will always try to pray for her.... btw im off to work tomorrow : )... n YEssa Ida syg ku... coming over... n cut my hair.. xD... She wanted to eat outside.. but i had no money... yaa.. usless guy i am... n she suggested buying peanut n bread... n i kept laughing seyy... I already got those in the hse hhaha... n ya.. she read the blog... Sh!t.... n she knew everything n i was like.. oh sh!t... I guess she hav known the truth haha... n ya.. she told me.. she wanted to meet me n do something... Mati aku.. mesti kena rembat sampai comma hahah.. die da la fierce selalu marah aku hahah.. Im sooo dead hahah.... n ya.. need to watch Blue Demon... Sounds interesting.... : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home