Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Been awhile..

Its been awhile i blog hahah.. ever since im with her... everyday had our best moment hahah... hmmm i seriously got nth to say these few days... but jus my thoughts hahah.. n ya... My kidney... Kinda having some problem yesterday.. it hurts like hell.. n as for today... It dosent hurt but i feel like somethings not rite.... haiss... Lets jus hope nth is wrong n Ill be fine yee... N syg.. dun cry anymore k... theres nth wrong with me... : )... n as for tomorrow... My 5.01... hope i pass it hahah n fri i can go for 5.02 woohooo.. xD... i cant wait... n once i pass these both i less stressen.... n Im left with 3more prac after that... woohooo.. jus 5more n Im a happy man but will hav a final stress with is my TP.. hahah.. Once i pass it.. Im goin to ride2 every single day n work2... n Buy my WR200.. Custom it.. n Motard it... Woohoooo i cant wait... soo many things... But hav to be patient n nvr rush... Everything starts from scratching n together we will improvise it n make it better... That goes to u too love... hahah.. n ya... I love u TOO... hahah.. soo dun think to much negaitive k syg... : )... n sleep with no worries as Im still here with u..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home