Thursday, February 18, 2010

Last Circuit

Woohooo Pass my 5.01 today wakakak hahah.... Had fun with that instructer again... His the best man.. Jus gotta remember his name but i cant hahah maybe next time... Well i guess im ready for tomorrow 5.02... hahah.. Hope i pass n i could procced as usual n hope its a best instructer too.. but i tink it will be a bossy n mean instructer n I have this bad feeling bout tmr.. hahah... Hope the bad feelins are wrong n things go smoothly... : )... N left with 3prac n 3ppl theory... woohooo.. Im loving it man... xD... I WAN MY PDL n I will be having my next practical on the road woohooooo..... hahah... After prac... went back home straightly... No plans... soo i decided to jus relax at home.. n plan my pay on some stuff... N heard my syg leg hurts n couldnt attend her floorball cca... kesian syg ku.. as for me.. something sad n bad happen jus now.. but.. I'll continue keeping it to myself... : )... No worries aite... Omg... 25 on PPL Theory n 25 on PDL... left with 50... I seriously need to plan hahah... Plan hard n Be caution of ur surrounding as things may go out of sudden when there is no awareness... : ))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home