Friday, February 19, 2010

Out of Fear Temporary...

WOOHOOOOO.. the pressure is off for the moment as i already pass my 5.02.... Yes arr... N Now im left with 3... 6.01 n 7.01 n 8.01.... I cant wait dude... Not on Circuit but Road practical... yessa hahah... Since i got my RTT pass n 5.02 Evaluation Pass too... Time to apply my PDL once my Pay is in... N book my back to Theory which is that lame Defencesive Bla bla bla theory..... Goshhh... Waste of money sey... 24 all together.. (8each x 3lesson)... A little bit of mental sum for u guyss... xD!!!... I guess im goin to waste my 50bucks jus like that... n after that Im back on the ROAD... I keep repeating ROAD... i guess i missing riding on the outside road like last time hahahah... xD.... As for now.. I need to delay time.. till 4pm n i hav to get out of the hse.. cox.... Im meeting my WIFE woohoooo.. xD.. meeting her at CityHall at 5pm... Its been awhile since i went out to that lameposer place hahah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home