Monday, February 22, 2010

Closing Shift

Goshhh.. Im freaking tired dude.... I had 3 straight closin shift... N i hate it cox im not use to it.. n see that transporter uncle shit face.... How i wish to punch his ridiculous f. s. cb. knn. pmk. n soo on hahahah..... Yesterday had to work from 8pm till 2am sia... Soo fucking tiring n boring... n as for today.. 7 to 1am n tmr... 6 to 1am too... Damn it... Im soo freaking lazy... Tmr will be my LAST night shift... I DONT CARE hahah.... n Soon Im out of EZLINK... arrrrr... mati aku haha... N cant wait for this fri or sat.... Pays in woohooo.. n i cant wait... Hope its a BOOM.. cox I got lots of things in mind... n for her to... Keep it a secret.. I wanna buy a Green Addidas bag for her... its her fav n always crave for hahah xD... As for me.. Paying lots of BILLS.. n I craving for my Iphone (Red)FishBone Cover n Psp (Red) Cover.... hahah... n 28th.. Im following her out with her family to BOWLING!!...... Quite nervous.. Its my first time.. xD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home