Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Deep Cut of a Hand n A Heart....

Not quite a great day to wake up with having those two types of cut... Yesterday... I was soo fucking worried bout her... Somethings is not rite at all bout her... N I was rite.. n I fell down... Having a deep cut at my hands...that gave me a sign as usual...

Yeah... thats deep... n second i had a worse cut... a cut that forever will make me remember... I broke up with her... Jus becox shes jealous.... n pictures... n mostly lame stuff... I cant say anything but... mostly bullshit reason... but like i said.. its ur choice... Love are like.. Together we progress to improvise... Not giving up n find others... I guess that is u... Giving up... Im not goin to say much bout u but thx.. n bye2.... I guess my only sharing for thoughts n feelings is still this blog... N maybe forever in a blog n nvr with someone special...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home