Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Last Closing

Today will be my official last night shift... COX I CANT TAKE IT... its not my type... n ya... I've decided... to quit the job... n that will be on the end of april... Time for me to be prepare to say bye2 Starbuck hahah... n hellooo to despatch... xD!.... n ya... currently.. Im feelin down... Syg ku da tak seperti mcm dulu... maybe its becox of me... Too much time on working instead of her... Well.. i really need to work.. hope she understand me more.. or else... things might get worse n i hate that part... anything bad could happen.. n i dun wish for that... hais... n ya.. i cant wait for Sat n Sun... Woohoooo I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT!!! wait... hahah... Outs outs outs.... Still... theres lots in my mind.. Im stressing out.. n I dont wish my dear to be like this... Cox it will make more stress n i hate that part.... haiss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home