Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stressing Out....

Omg... I kept stressin out.. I really need 100bucks.. 50 for my BBDC License n 50 for my hp bills.. N Im done.. But where fuck am i goin to get the 100... Gosh.. Im like search on the newspaper during my morning shift working n now sia... Still no sign or getting any haiss... Jus a freaking 100bucks.... But suddenly in one second of time... a light jus shine on me... not really a light.. jus a msn blinkin out.. hahah.. Jia Hua told me.. Ehh wanna work or Thurs n Fri.. 8am to 5.30pm... At Simei ITE... n I was like... YESSAA.. My holy saint guidence has guide me to a path that I really need it badly hahah... But i tink i only get 80bucks for both of the day... Better then nth rite??.. hahah i know... BUT!!!... Every light has its own darkness... I might not get it.. As shes' not incharge but jus informing.. That i could help them n work for them... IF they needed me.. Im soo stressing out n Living on my own fairy tales... Lots of Ambitions n Dreams but with less Time n Prepaperation.... haiss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home