Monday, March 1, 2010

Poision Food n Small Heart ATTACK!!!

OMFSGoshh.......!!!!... Worse sicking pain i had ever had... Its like a trip in hell of half dead mother f.ker road kills of *(*^&^%($ watever shit u can say jus fill in that mother f.kin blank... First thing first... I could sleep n repeatedly woke n slept... till 6am.. Im suppose to be out of bed at that timing to prepare myself as my work start at 7am... BUT... I fell into a damn freaking lala dodo bodo land... n Kazam.. I woke up at 7am n IM LATE!!!!!!... I took my Towel n my bathing Items... n Sprint to my bath room... n bath "Cowboy"... took me 1mins only... BUT... I had to like shit some shits cox it hurts like hell n it took 10mins... n still hurts n unsatisfied of wat i let go.... I knew i had no time soo i jus hav to go another round once i reach work place... N Im late for like 30mins.. damn thats not me to be late... After im done with some stuff at my working place... I went for second round.. n STILL i wasent a satisfied vacation trip... damn sh!t... i had to got for a third damn round... at 10plus... when i wanted to talk with my Assistant Store Manager.. I suddenly had a 5sec pain of hell that hit rite at my fucking heart... Its like some sort of a heart attack... First Second i thought Im goin to die... Goshhh wats happening with my body... Theres too many painful n suffering moment i had... Am i dying?... Well like i said.. I accept wats goin to happen to me... Finished on my working scedule.. go for the third one n im done.. Get back home.. Relax for a moment n watch some Shanana Video hahah... N one vid was like about ur mama competition... haha... Well all i got is this "Yo momma is so stupid, when i saw her screaming at an envelop, I told her wat was she doing she said trying to send a VOICE MALL".... hahahha.. Am i cute or wat... hahah.. N ya.. looks like im free tomorrow n aint got a plan.... Wednesday Working at Morning Shift as usual.. n Thurs n Fri off to Simei ITE.. IF i get the temporary job hahah.. 8am to 5.30pm.. Must be bored but.. wat to do.. I need the money... haha... Im soo fucked up n Stress up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home