Thursday, March 4, 2010

Race between Son n Dad.... xD!!!

Woke up at 7AM!!!! hahah to accompany my frens to apply for their higher nitec... as for me... Im jus taking my confisicated item hahah... 2caps... Damn that fat so DM... Fuck off.. Like i care bout ur conversation.. I fight ya bac no matter wat asshole hahah... xD... Then me n Tauhid head off to Bukit Batok Westmall.. When there to pay my bills n we were like slack on one spot n talk bout our FUTURE CHILD... xD... Of cox i wish to beat up my own son or daughter like hell hahahah... n we planned to go overseas to i know sure where on april... cool kann.. xD... after that i wen to my PPL1.02... Had fun with the game i tried... xD.. after that i wen to my aunt hse for awhile... miss my small cousin shaziq but currently... he wasent home... he staying over my granny hse.... RINDU SIAK DIE.. hahah.. after that i went bac but saw my dad n step mom... I took the bike n ride for awhile.. when i came bac... my aunt was jus getting of the car n letting my dad drive... n when he drove off with my another small cousin mizi... i quickly went on the bike n catch them... n we raced.. xD.. BUT suddenly.. there were to patrol jus rite beside us hahah... i didnt care.. i jus cut my dad lane n Vroom im off hahah.. Mizi was shock at the moment.. looks like i wont xD... N ya.. cant wait for tomorrow... Bowling with them.. n at 6.15... Is my last theory PPL 1.03 woohooo hahah... Best kape.. hope things go smoothly.. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home