Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Theory... : )

Had fun working on morning jus now with faizal... i knew the att manager will be late thats why i came late.. xD.... I took the Ham & Cheese... Sedap kape.. xD!.... my frav. hhahah.... after work... lepak jup... relax for a momemnt till the clock pointed at 5pm... i quickly went out n go to BBDC.. for my theory PPL1.01.. Omg it was soo fucking bored... i asked my dad to transfer 100.. n end of the month i pay bac... xD.... looks like i own him again... hahah.. n Tmr morning.. meeting tauhid at 8am... Following him to ITE Simei... for some Higher Nitec stuff.. xD... n after that... Outing for awhile or chill... n at 6.15 to 7.55 is my PPL1.02... Same timing... xD... n Im left with PPL1.03 n Im done with Theory... xD... n ya i book for my Prac6.01.... On next Tues... Woohooo i cant wait to go prac again hahah.. xD... But its on Session 8.... AT NIGHT!!!... its my first time.. OMGosh.. xD!!.. Im freaking Excited again.. as usual.. xD!!... Hope i pass it.. n I will book my TP on 24April... WOohoooo.... hahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home