Saturday, February 27, 2010

Midset of Moving on...

Was late for work jus now... haha 30mins... xD!... thats A LOT... n extend for my dear lame ass store manager for 2hrs... which ended my scedule at 2pm hahha... After that i went to some photo shop to Luminade my PDL... Jus in case if anything happenn xD... n Duplicate my keys... n guess wat... I went to reborn my hair... n now im not sure how to set it up... Matrep ways or Skaters ways... hahah... Im starting to love it... n it cost 100bucks.. xD!!!.. n pay my Phone bill 61bucks... xD.. Which still hav a outstanding amount of 60... hahah... n after that off to repay my dept with my aunt.. brought their sons Mac meals... xD!!.. Looks like Im a free man again.. Nth I loan anymore... xD... n ya... I guess i hav to seriously MOVE ON... maybe i cant.. but i can do it with a strong midset... n that is wat im good in... but the final things i wan from her is... I wan my Hitam n Putih.... Im keeping them n its final... n also my fav black sweater... n We through... Nth to be contact... Im jus gone forever... I jus cant stay this way the whole time waiting... It hurts.. The love aint jus there anymore.... Haiss.. I wish this will be my last stress month... March Pay Plan.... Hp Bills - 110, Osiris(Orange) or NB(Purple) Shoes - 150, Passport - 80... Total of 340bucks... Hope this will be a hasty Month n my Scedule is almost everyday so that i could gain more money... : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home