Friday, February 26, 2010

Fun but Worried....

Had fun today with tauhid... First thing i woke up... Realise my pay is in.. xD... when to BBDC get my PDL n then Book my PPL 1.01 Theory.... After that i went to West Mall to get my LAMB OF GOD Ticket WRATH TOUR... Woohooo finally i got it... N im SOOO goin to the performance dude... wakakka... xD...


n then i went to Woodlands n took a cab n fetch tauhid n off to Masjid for Friday prayness.... n then we went to Causeway Point... Buy my Iphone n Psp stuff... n after that off to CMPB... Tauhid wanted to go there to defer but it wasent approval as they need the REAL deferment letter xD... pity himm hahah... N then we went to VIVO... Ate at Long John Silver... n Brought a Pink Gysby at 7-11 hahah... N soon Im off to my Aunt hse... Paying her bac 30bucks n my step mon 50bucks(She wanted to borrow extra 20).... hahah.. xD... N now i jus realise... Im goin to broke again... soo fucked up dude.... N Im working at morning tmr n once i end it.. Im of to the old Jurong West to reborn my hair... n Sunday off to pay my Iphone bill... Which costed 100bucks... Haiss... Hope this will be my Last month stress... : )))))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home