Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bowling Lost..... : (

ARRRRR DAMNNNN I LOST TO TAUHID ON BOWLING!!!!.... This is sooo unfair... Its like.. i use to be the champ.... Stick in ever turn... but now.. its like LONGKANG for every turn sia... Cb laa.... "Caring n Beloved"... hahha... Nvm.... Ill get my revenge next time... Soon u will beg for mercy n ask me to be ur master boy.... hahhahahaha... xD!...


Ohh ya.. We went out with Iman n Said n Faris... Thx arr ehhh Said n Faris... Later for like 4Hrs hahah... after they came... We went to watch THE WOLFMAN.... Woohoooo Love the sound effects but hate every shocking scary parts hahahah.. We were sooo damn freaking Noisy in the thearter... xD!!... I had fun with u all.. I wish to go out with u guys like usual... Haiss... My life is fuck up.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home